Nếu bạn đã từng tải nhạc từ trên mạng, chắc hẳn bạn sẽ thấy các bài hát đó đều có ghi các thông tin về Website tải nhạc, tác giả, copyright, hay hình biểu tượng, … Chương trình mp3tag này sẽ giúp bạn ghi những thông tin đó vào file MP3 để giúp bạn quảng cáo thương hiệu của mình.
Các thông tin tag của file nhạc sẽ hiện ra khi bạn mở file đó bằng chương trình. Để thay đổi, bạn chỉ cần chọn mục cần sửa rồi thay đổi giá trị ở đó là xong. Kết thúc công việc, bạn save lại file MP3 là được.
Tag editor and music organizer with extensive features. Supports MP3, WMA, APE, OGG Vorbis, AAC, FLAC, WavPack, MPC/MPP/MP+ and M4a/MP4 tags
Are you looking for a way to organize your music collection? To sort it automatically by artists, albums, years etc.? To repair existing tags? To get full control over your audio files?
mp3Tag is a powerful application designed to work with virtually all audio formats. It can:
- Supply your files with information like artist, album, year, genre, title etc. The program is able to extract tags from filenames and folder names, to get data from FreeDB and Amazon, to tag thousands of audio files from a text file at once.
- Rename your files according to your wishes. For example, if you have couple of thousands of audio files in one folder and would hate to sort them manually, just select the files in mp3Tag and set a pattern for creating folders. The program will sort your files instantly.
- Fetch other important information like lyrics and cover art.
mp3Tag has a number of advantages over similar applications. First of all, it can both create or download tags and rename files. While tagging itself is important, renaming allows you to change filenames, to create a clear structure of folders, to keep your collection in perfect order. Moreover, there are numerous portable players that sort files only by several first letters of filenames. Sometimes those players get quite different results from what you see in Windows Explorer. They can easily mess up chapters in your audio book, and the only way out if this is to put track numbers at the front of filenames. Would you do that by hand? A hundred of files?
Why? This would take several hours, if you do it manually. With mp3Tag, it takes only a couple of seconds.
The above cannot be accomplished by usual taggers.
Second, mp3Tag offers comprehensive control over tag fields. You can extract any part of a filename and write it to any field. In the similar way, you can also use information from any field to rename your file. It is possible to combine different fields, and to extract any information from them to other fields. If you want to overwrite only certain fields while leaving the others untouched, mp3Tag can be easily told to do just that.
Third, the program fully supports Amazon and FreeDB tagging services. If your files don’t have any information at all and only keep their original order (for example, they are named “track01.mp3″, “track02.mp3″ etc.), you can select them and get all the information from FreeDB. If you know artist and album, you can also tag your files from Amazon.
Fourth, mp3Tag can be used to tag audio files from a text database, which is especially useful for database-based collections.
Fifth, the program downloads lyrics and album art for your files. It can save them both inside files and as separate files. It is also possible to insert pictures and lyrics from files.
To keep it short, here is what mp3Tag offers:
- View and edit meta information (tags) of MP3, APE, WMA, FLAC, AAC, OGG Vorbis, Musepack MPC, Apple M4a files.
- ID3v1, Lyrics3, ID3v2 support in MP3 files.
- Need to change the “Album” field for several files? Or, maybe, “Album” and “Year”? “Album” and “Artist”? Any other combination of fields? No problem!
- Generate tags from filenames and folder names. Any part of the filename or folder name can be written to any field of the tag.
- Download tags from Amazon.
- Download meta information from FreeDB.
- Import tags for audio files from a text file.
- Export tags to Microsoft Excel or to a text file.
- Auto fill track # for a number of files.
- Process multiple files and folders at once.
- Download lyrics.
- Save lyrics inside the file, or as a text file.
- Download cover art.
- Save cover art inside the file, or as an image file.
- Rename audio files using any information from tag fields.
- Create any desired structure of folders using tag fields. Sort audio files to the newly created folders.
- Unicode support for filenames and tags.
- Delete unused tags.
- Play audio files.
- Create playlists for Winamp, Windows Media Player, or other players.
- View technical information about music files.
- Drag&Drop support.
- Multilingual interface.
- Options and adjustments.
- Windows Vista support.
Also consider a small tip on how to copy ID3v2 to ID3v1 and vice versa.