Since no option, we go with manual work.
- Copy/rename the folder into new name
- Get inside the new folder and rename the .pch and .xcodeproj files
- Delete the build folder
- Open .xcodeproj file in text editor, like TextMate or TextWrangler. That’s actually a folder, which contains 4 files (you can also right-click and do Show package contents, which will reveal the files)
- Open project.pbxproj in text editor and replace all instances of the old name with the new name
- Load the project file in XCode, do Build/Clean all targets
Now it should be ready for new build, under new name.